Category Archives: Uncategorized
Ignite Your Root Chakra at our two-day, mid-spring, women-only yoga retreat, Friday, April 24 at 3:30 – 8 p.m. and Saturday, April 25 at 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
This is Yoga Escape’s first-ever in-house retreat, and we have designed it to allow you to fully immerse yourself in two days of focus on your root chakra.
Your root chakra is at the base of your spine and is associated with safety, groundedness and interconnectedness. When it is open, you feel secure, stable, and empowered.
During this retreat, we will work together to guide your mind and body into alignment, allowing you to feel clear, calm and in harmony with your authentic self while engaging in healing fellowship with other women.
The retreat includes:
- Three yoga sessions — Ignite your Root Chakra, Energizing Flow, and Relaxing yoga.
- A personalized tank top. CreativiTee from downtown Salem will be joining us for this portion of the retreat. Roanna (owner and designer) will be here with tank tops, design supplies, and her expertise to help us all create our own one-of-a-kind tank tops we can wear that day!
- A henna artist. Julie Brady will adorn you with temporary body art. Choose from one of her favorite creations or design your own.
- Yoga goodies. Each guest will receive a bag of fun yoga-related swag.
- Healthy Vegetarian meals.
- Friday evening will include yummy yogi charcuterie board of delight.
- Saturday afternoon will include building your own nourishing bowl.
- Nutrition talk on supporting your root chakra. Rachel Wood with REALest Health will do a 25-minute talk on what food choices you can make to boost your root chakra.
- A space for relaxation. Bring a book or a journal.
You are also encouraged to spend time between sessions roaming Bush Park.
Arrive at 3:30 p.m.
4-5:30 p.m. — Yoga
6-8 p.m. — Customize your I AM tank.
Arrive at 8:30 a.m.
9-11 a.m. — Yoga & meditation
11 a.m.-2:30 p.m. — Food, Henna, Nutrition talk and relaxation.
2:30-4 p.m. — Closing with Yoga and Meditation
The total cost for this retreat is $199. Deadline to sign up is March 27. Space is limited to 12 people, so make sure to reserve your spot now.
A UNIQUE SOUND EVENT at Yoga Escape
Sunday March 3, 2019 4 – 6 p.m.
Join us as we explore the body’s energy centers in a sonic journey through the chakra system. This unique sensory experience combines a crafted musical performance with vibrational healing, shamanic drumming, psychoacoustics, and mantra to create a sense-rich mindfulness experience that promotes emotional release, heightened states of consciousness and creativity, and deep relaxation. Ada and Nathan blend brilliant vocal harmony and the ancient tradition of mantra with instruments both traditional and modern, including crystal bowls, harmonium, guitar, didgeridoo, hand pan, Native American frame drum, and more.
All bodies and abilities are welcome! Participants simply recline on yoga mats, bolsters, or any other props or seats to enjoy this journey through sound. Please wear comfortable clothes, bring a water bottle, yoga mat, and anything else you might need to feel relaxed and comfortable. Yoga mats and props are available on a first-come first-serve basis. Space is limited, pre-registration recommended.
Tuition: $35 advance, $40 day of event
Join Yoga Escape for a women-only yoga retreat on Saturday, Feb. 23 – Sunday, Feb. 24, 2019, at Nehalem Bay on the Oregon Coast.
This retreat is designed to guide your mind and body into alignment to help you better focus on your goals for the year ahead. In this serene setting, you will immerse yourself in a day of rest and intention, while nourishing your soul with healthy foods and fellowship with other women. February is the perfect time to fully and finally step back from the chaos of the holidays and take care of you.
In addition to the two yoga sessions (Energizing Morning Flow and Rest & Relax) and a meditation session, you will have access to the outdoor sauna. You are also invited to spend time between sessions relaxing in the retreat center with your journal or a good book. Or, you can roam the beach and take in the beauty of Oregon’s nature while you contemplate your next steps.
Complimentary meals are provided and tea will be available at all times.
You may also choose to have a massage to complete your time at the retreat.
The Retreat Includes:
- Lodging (Saturday night)
- Light Breakfast & Light Lunch (vegetarian)
- 2 Yoga Sessions & 1 Meditation Session
- Outdoor Sauna
- Massages (at an additional cost)
We will start at 7:30 am Saturday. Check out is 11:00 am Sunday.
The total cost for this retreat is $199 ($165 if you register before January 1, 2019). Space is limited to 12 people, so make sure to reserve your spot now.
SPACE IS FULL!
Cost: $17 for members and $20 for non-members
The practice will be located at Bush’s Pasture Park, behind the rose garden. Entrance and parking off of High & Bush Street.
All levels are welcome, bring mat, water bottle, and a summer smile.